one of our tours is not suitable and you
would like to design your own - maybe you
wish to visit family or spend more time
in the Southern Hemisphere - then contact
one of our team who will be happy to assist
you tailor-make a package to match your
Before you contact us, here are some guidelines
to assist in your planning:
- How long do you wish to be away from
- Australian multi entry Visas allow you
to spend up to 3 months in country.
- Will you require other Visas to enter
a country and how long can you stay for?
- Which airline or airline partners do
you wish to fly with?
- The golden rule of thumb is:
- Choose an airline or airline partner
that covers your destinations.
- Keep flying in the same direction;
don’t double back on yourself
on either the outbound or inbound leg.
- Would a round the world ticket be
better for your trip?
- Use local no frills airlines to move
around once in country.
- Always check baggage allowance
- Where does the airline stop-over en
route to your first destination?
- Do you wish to spend a few nights at
- Do you wish to extend your stay in Australia
or New Zealand?